Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

1x1m Ooznest Ox

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by Kjell, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Kjell

Kjell New
    Builder

Kjell published a new build:

Read more about this build...

GrayUK likes this.
  2. Kjell

Kjell New
    Builder

The mechanical part of the build is done, left is the electronics and it's mechanical parts.
    Here is some photos of my installment of limit switches, mounted on the inside of the bracket for som extra protection.

Parts needed, the micro switch (mine comes from aliexpress) the mounting bracket, 6mm distance, precision shim, 15mm M5 and two M3's.
    Limit switch put together front side.
    Limit switch put together, back side including a t-nut.
    Limit switch installed on Y-axis, works well so next step will to add some cabling to it.

GrayUK likes this.
  3. Kjell

Kjell New
    Builder

[​IMG]
    Realizing some parts needed for the router is better done with a 3D printer I bought some stuff from China. The picture is from the first test-run before
    printing the stuff needed for the 3D printer, most needed is a stand for the filament. But since I need to get the family hooked on my machine I did print a pokemon to my 4-year old son first, that gave me a complete Sunday working on my machine :D

Grantman likes this.
  4. WarEagle90

Builder

Nice build, Kjell. I like the repurposing to use as a 3D printer. Machines making parts to make themselves better..... that's scary:nailbite: I look forward to more updates.