Welcome to Our Community

Unlock hidden features. Sign Up for Free Today!

Buy V-slot and other parts in UK and Europe

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Ant, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Ant

Ant New
    Builder

Hi,

Found this site a few weeks and ago and been looking at all the amazing builds on here, keen to make my own milling machine soon. However realised that this new innovative V-slot material seems to be difficult to find in the UK and Europe. I ask about Europe as I live in Denmark but from the UK and travel back every few months.

So firstly has anyone had any shipped to the UK and is aware of potential costs?

Is there a dedicated UK/European distributor?

Cheers,

Ant

2. Tweakie

Tweakie OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

Mark Carew likes this.
  3. Pendragon

Pendragon Well-Known
    Builder

Hello,

I have exactly the same question. The european supplier are nearly all under construction. One seams to be real in UK, an other one in NL, but this one only make delivery to NL & BE. I understand the distribution circuit is new.

Anyway any of them, including Openbuilds part store have only a few parts available. I am looking for the parts to build an OX, and at the best I am able to find parts for half a gantry plate...

Does some one know when additionnal parts will be available ?

Regards,
    Pendragon