Welcome to OpenBuilds Community

Signup today and join in on the fun!

1. Items listed here are not affiliated with and have not been reviewed by OpenBuilds. If you have any questions regarding an item, please contact the original poster.  OpenBuilds is not involved in any private FREEStore-related transactions. Those seeking new OpenBuilds parts should visit www.OpenBuildsPartStore.com

Dismiss Notice

Can you help?

Discussion in 'FREEStore' started by Pritesh Patel, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pritesh Patel

Pritesh Patel Well-Known Builder

Hello everyone. Would like to ask for your help in making a very intellectual collage student from a less than low income familys dream come true. This young man has been saving all the money he gets to build a CNC machine for his college Technology coursework project, a person he put his trust in online promised to supply some of the equipment he would need at a very low price. Mathew paid this man all the money by cash transfer and the guys nowhere to be found. Me and a few of my friends are trying to ask for people to help with donations of any unused or spare CNC related equipment, so far We've managed to collect 2 steppermotors and a 24v power supply. Please inbox me if there is any chance you could help. Thanks and appreciate you taking time to read this post.

MaryD likes this.