Welcome to OpenBuilds Community

Signup today and join in on the fun!

Project Chaos 3D printer (need help)

Discussion in '3D Printing Projects' started by Chaos, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Chaos

Chaos New Builder

ok so here goes, ive been building a large 300x300 size dual axis printer and ive run into some trouble with wiring the stepper motors. ive got a list of problems ive run into so far and ill list them below. you can find some pictures of the printer here or here

components list:
    Problems so far
    1. need to work out how to wire the Z axis from the board or drivers to the 4A TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver Controller and then output to the nema 23, power wiring is sorted just need to work out the signal input. signal output seems to work. the way i have it wired it drives the stepper motor but only in one direction when i use the board control and send the revers signal it keeps driving the same direction on the stepper motor
    2. correct wiring for the x and y axis, i get no movement.
    these are the problems ive run into so far im yet to check the 2 extruder steppers etc. also i have flashed the board with marlin RC and changed the code to work with this board (so i dont think its a firmware issue). my Dad and i have searched google the best we can but if you dont know the right questions to ask you wont get the right answers.

thanks in advance for any help or advice

Attached Files: