Welcome to OpenBuilds Community

Signup today and join in on the fun!

1. Items listed here are not affiliated with and have not been reviewed by OpenBuilds. If you have any questions regarding an item, please contact the original poster.  OpenBuilds is not involved in any private FREEStore-related transactions. Those seeking new OpenBuilds parts should visit www.OpenBuildsPartStore.com

Dismiss Notice

FREE Clock Dials, Quartz movements etc.

Discussion in 'FREEStore' started by Anthony Bolgar, Nov 30, 2016 at 2:42 PM.

Tags:
  1. Anthony Bolgar

Anthony Bolgar Veteran Builder

I need to clear out some old inventory that is just taking up room in my shop. Will add a detailed list of the parts available later this week, but if you have a specific clock part need, drop me a line, and I'll see what I can come up with for you.

Regards,
    Anthony Bolgar
    Niagara Clock

MaryD likes this.
  2. FatGut

FatGut New Builder

I could Use Quarts movements for some wood clocks i am building, and any cool gears you might be offering!
    (using gears for Rube Goldberg type Projects)

3. Anthony Bolgar

What length hand shaft do you need? I have a bunch of 3/8" shaft movements, could send you 3 if that would help. I just need your details to figure out shipping cost. I could also send you a grab bag of gears.

4. FatGut

FatGut New Builder

Anthony,
    That would be awesome I can work my design around the 3/8" shaft by hollow mounting the moment, the grab bag of gears sound fantastic!
    My shipping would be to zip code 85748 Tucson AZ. I have a pay pal account if that would work?

5. Anthony Bolgar

Yup, I'll PM you the details