Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

CNC X PRO settings question

Discussion in 'Controller Boards' started by KFC, May 17, 2017.

1. KFC

KFC New
    Builder

I have got my Ox running fine with one minor exception: When I start up, the $13 line defaults to a value of 1. No matter what I try, I cannot seem to change it to 0. It always reverts back to 1. I would like to have it set to 0 and stay there, if I could.

2. daisosasen01

Builder

Have you solved your issue? I am having a slew of problems. Any help would be appreciated.

3. CiaraB

CiaraB OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

Which host application are you using? Some Grbl hosts were developed to only support Imperial, and thus on start-up they send $13=1 to force Grbl into Inch mode to cope with their own configuration.

To rule out this issue, connect using a plain serial terminal (Arduino Serial Monitor, minicom, hyperterminal, putty, etc) and set $13. Reset the controller, reconnect with a serial terminal, and make sure its still the same: If it is, then you proven its the Host application resetting it.

If you only want to use MM, we suggest that you check out the free CNCweb application from CNCPro.co - Home

We hope this information helps!