Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

CoreXY Test Rig - anyone able to help?

Discussion in 'Control Software' started by JoshiTravels, May 18, 2017.

1. JoshiTravels

Builder

Hi all,

Got a million and one things to do and I've been banging my head against the wall trying to get this problem sorted.

Im looking for a pre-compiled 'plug and play' version of a CoreXY-ready GRBL build just for a test-rig.

(ideally 0.8 so I don't even have to mess about with setting a 'fake' feedrate for just manual testing)

Hardware is definitely my bag over software/electronics. I have a few machines built in my workshop that I'm pleased with but haven't been able to test and play with them because of my almost zero knowledge and patience with arduino/grbl/firmware in general.

Does anyone either have, or are able to make me a Hex file (or something I can just open in the Arduino IDE and flash straight to the Uno board) for a CoreXY plotter with no limit switches (yet).

I just want to be able to send basic g-code and check everything works and runs nicely before loading it up with other bits and pieces to convert it into a 3d printer.

Not looking to have to go in and modify anything past the usual $$ commands in the GRBLcontroller for feed rate and max volume.

Cheers

J