Welcome to Our Community

Unlock hidden features. Sign Up for Free Today!

Could this be a model for a multi-axis OX head ?

Discussion in 'Other Builds' started by Serge E., Nov 7, 2016.

1. Serge E.

Serge E. Master
    Builder

Ok, I know it doesn't have much speed, although enough torque is there to screw something a few times on battery. Replace the batteries with a continuous power source, a few steppers to control joints, ... Animation just had me looking at a multi-axis CNC. Maybe just use as a model for something heftier for your next OX?

It's only 50$cnd, so I don't expect much beyond the concept and form factor. It's slender, agile, .... Maybe it just copies some fancy CNC multi-axis head (I need to get out more) and used it for a manually adjusted low cost drill head ?

Of course, still missing the open source software to drive the thing ... It's out there, somewhere.