Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Order Status?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Jason123456, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Jason123456

Builder

Not sure where to post this. Order is going on 11 days now and is awaiting fulfillment. I reached out over the contact form as well as social and no reply from anywhere. I am looking to an update, is this normal for items that are in stock?

2. Rick 2.0

Rick 2.0 OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Not sure what the problem is as the forum is totally unrelated to the shop but the delays are likely related to the significant number of orders during the Black Friday sale. If the Contact Us page has failed you, you might try going through the messaging system found along the right hand side of the order status page as it ties your question directly to your order. Not sure how fast they are responding right now as they may have everyone totally focused on filling orders.

Sorry I can't be of any more help but all I can really suggest is patience. The kits take a significant amount of time to collect and pack up all the parts. When it does arrive however, you should find it was worth the wait.