Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Anyone from South Jersey?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by MarkM_NJ, Nov 25, 2016.

1. MarkM_NJ

MarkM_NJ New
    Builder

hello,
    I know there is at least one member from the Camden/ Gloucester county area. I went thru a drive thru today and seen an open builds sticker :)

Would love to find someone in the area with a cnc router that could help me out, I need a few aluminum plates milled out.

I'm Mark from the Camden county area. I have experience in 3D design/ cad, web design, php programming. Learning python, and starting to work on projects with the raspberry pi. Currently own a pursa i3 clone 3D printer and designing a new 3D printer.

Nice too meet you!

#1 MarkM_NJ, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. Jen

Jen Veteran
    Builder

Hi mark,

I was raised near Pennsauken, but unfortunately I now live in England. I just thought I say hello to a fellow Joisy poisen ;-)
    I hope you find someone to work with you, it is a lot more fun when you have someone who speaks the same language to bounce ideas off of.

Cheers!
    Jen

3. MarkM_NJ

MarkM_NJ New
    Builder

Hi Jen,
    thanks for the reply!

Yea it would be nice to find like minded people in the area. I know there is at least one person near by, since I seen a open builds sticker.

4. Rick 2.0

Rick 2.0 OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

If you would, please take a snapshot of the sticker and post it in this thread: OpenBuilds Was Here!

MaryD likes this.