Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

C-Beam machine bundle out of stock for 3 weeks

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Dave Parson, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Dave Parson

Builder

Hi all, I'm hoping to get into the CNC world with the smaller C-Beam Machine bundled with motors (C-Beam Machine Mechanical Bundle). It's been out of stock since around August 23 so I wondered if this was normal.

2. Mark Carew

Mark Carew OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Hello @Dave Parson Glad to hear you are getting into the CNC hobby, let me be the first to welcome you. We apologize, the C-beam Machine Bundle is usually in stock. I know the Part Store Team is work really hard to restock a few of the parts needed to complete the bundle and they are expected to be back in stock this week.
    If you have any questions at all or would like to place a pre-order you can contact them at http://support.openbuilds.com/support/home
    Again welcome to OpenBuilds and the world of CNC :thumbsup:

3. TechSully

TechSully New
    Builder

C-Beam is still unavailable. I have signed up for email notice when it is back in stock and check daily for stock.

"they are expected to be back in stock this week." Is there any news on an ETA?

Thanks!

Sully