Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Just wanted to share that I am really pleased with OpenBuilds Store

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Cleyton Alencar, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Cleyton Alencar

Builder

Not sure if this is the proper location for this post, My apologies if is not.

I just wanted to share that I am really impressed with the customer service from OpenBuilds Store. I placed an order yesterday and got the notification today that some of the parts that I needed got back in stock. I am trying to build a C-Beam machine and I had to replace some of the itens with what was available in stock.

However, I got some notifications that items were being restocked. Initially I sent an e-mail to customer service to replace some of the parts for the new restocked ones. I sent another e-mail for another order change when I realized that the C-Beam Bundle was back in stock too.

In less than an hour I got an answer, my order was refunded and they ordered the new C-Beam Bundle that I asked. They refunded the extra money to my PayPal account and the entire order looks great.

I just want to thank you all for the great Customer Service and share how excited I am to put my hands on the C-Beam Machine, Thank you OpenBuilds Team.

Great design and Instruction on the C-Beam btw, thank you Mark Carew.

Really happy customer here !!

2. Julius

Julius Well-Known
    Builder

Theyve been good to me too, even adding parts to my order. Shame it took an extra week or two, but thats the price I pay for ordering 20 minutes before the cyber monday deals ended!

3. Mark Carew

Mark Carew OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

Thank you guys for all the support and kind words.
    It's truly a team effort here with many of the guys right here on the forum helping to keep the board clear of spam and field new questions.
    We are honored to be working with such selfless friends and again that you for allowing us to do what we love :)

4. GrayUK

GrayUK Openbuilds Team Elder
    Staff Member Moderator Builder

Well done Cleyton! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    I'm sure Mark and the Gang are grateful for your positive response. :)
    He and the crew really do work their socks off to keep this site, and shop, in tip top running order.
    Positive comments are always welcome, and inspiring, to both the Openbuilds team and future buying customers. :D
    Good Job!
    Gray

5. lofton

lofton New
    Builder

This may sound weird, but I have to say that the folks at OpenBuilds do about the best job packing items that I've ever experienced. I mean, it's great that item arrive undamaged but I can't help but believe that whoever is packing items for shipment really cares about their work.
    To me this says a lot about the company.

GrayUK likes this.