Welcome to Our Community

Unlock hidden features. Sign Up for Free Today!

Lillte Routy With Issues

Discussion in 'CNC Mills/Routers' started by vjwelch83, Nov 1, 2015.

1. vjwelch83

vjwelch83 New
    Builder

I'm new here and I got my machine up and running. I am able to send gcode to and cut. I only have one slight problem. If I design a 10mm x 10mm square in artcam and then send the code over to cut it out the machine will cut a 20mm x 20mm square. Everything in the x and y axis is doubled.

I also tried a couple of Z axis checks and it seem that is cuts shallower than programed to.

Like I said in the beginning, I new to this. Where should I be making the adjustment to make it cut accurately?

2. JustinTime

JustinTime Master
    Builder

It most likely is a calibrating issue but to tell you more we need more info from you. What kind of setup do you have, electronics and so on? What software do you use?

3. vjwelch83

vjwelch83 New
    Builder

It was definitely a calibration issue. 5 mins after I wrote that I figured it out. I just had to go in in correct some numbers. Thanks for the quick reply though.