Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Makerlink Question

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Abyss, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Abyss

Abyss New
    Builder

On the 90* hidden t 10 pack, you are supposed to get 10 T links and the set screws for them correct?
    I ordered 3 full packs last week and only received a single T in each. I've emailed OpenBuilds about this now, but received nothing in reply.

Thanks.

2. Rick 2.0

Rick 2.0 OpenBuilds Team
    Staff Member Moderator Builder Resident Builder

There must be some new help in the shop... o_O

Yes, you were supposed to get 10 per pack. Be patient on the reply as it can often take them a day or so catching up on the weekend's emails.

MaryD likes this.
  3. Abyss

Abyss New
    Builder

Hehe. Okay, thanks. :) I know how that goes running my own business. This build has been a nightmare from the get-go. Decided to build a 300x300x400mm build area 3d printer and a 2'x4' CNC from scratch at the same time. :p I had ordered extrusions from a re-seller of there's so I didn't have to cut them, and all came in at the wrong lengths. They'd sent me the off cuts instead of the cuts! The same company sent me the wrong mounting gantries too. The little V's instead of the Universal 20-80 Gantry. Got that corrected finally this morning. Even had problems with the DuetWifi and motors I ordered to run the machines, but so far every company I chose has been very helpful, and great in the forums. Been a wonderful build so far, but at least I chose all local-ish companies instead of far-East ones. :)

GrayUK and MaryD like this.