Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Part's store question or suggestion:

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by DarkAlchemist, Sep 16, 2015.

1. DarkAlchemist

DarkAlchemist Well-Known
    Builder

Something I noticed is that there is no way to create an order and have it saved for a later date in the part's store. I am constantly running into parts (this is one gripe I see all over the web) being OOS due to your popularity and not being able to keep up (good and bad at the same time). I had a cart with all of my order and when I came back to it I noticed the cart was POOF. Is there a way to keep a list of what I want (as if I were about to purchase it) and can come back at a later date (could be a month or two down the road) and just one click order it all after I get the email telling me something is back in stock? If not I would love to see it added and even better would be multiply saved lists we can simply one click to order after being previously set up.

For me I need to get some of this in my hands to test and see but I don't want to order stuff that is OOS only to get separate shipping and handling charges once it comes in (trying to keep costs down on an already pricey order).